The Elephant Experience is Open!
The Preserve will hold upcoming Elephant Experiences as scheduled. We are carefully monitoring the developing situation regarding COVID-19. Our Elephant Experience complies with CDC and state guidelines for outdoor venues.
An experience will be made up of different family groups who will maintain a 6’ distance from other groups. Face masks are optional in accordance with Texas state regulations. You may pet and take pictures with the elephants. Hand sanitizer is available.
If we need to make changes to your reservation due to COVID-19 you will be notified via the email you used to purchase tickets. Tickets you have already purchased may be transferred to gift cards for use at a later date if you are unable to attend due to COVID-19.
- Stay at home if you feel sick, have a temperature, or are high risk. You may choose to reschedule or receive a gift card to use later.
- Please practice social distancing. Face masks are optional.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often. Sanitizer is available throughout the experience.
- Reservations and payment are taken online or by phone. 830.992.0373
- Hand sanitizer or soap is available to use before and after touching an elephant.
- Tables, restrooms and areas of high contact are cleaned and sanitized between experiences.
- The gift shop is open! Following the same CDC guidelines as other retail businesses.